Global Chinese Working Holiday Makers Forum! 

虎维网

找回密码
 立即注册
更多»
新西兰WHV在线刷签证工具working holiday纪录片新西兰打工旅行Orbit保险 9折优惠
搜索
查看: 2971|回复: 0

[住宿] 北岛- 新普利默斯 (New Plymouth)BBH招换宿

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-31 08:23:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册 一键登录: 更多»

x
' l9 n1 b& t+ \4 u( i

登录/注册后可看大图

# O6 l3 c1 |. k& v5 n
8 }: `+ F, ]% N* ^

登录/注册后可看大图

/ Z+ T* h% [! c0 O8 ]( x; o

$ x7 P$ S! w5 x1 o, v                               
登录/注册后可看大图
, W) f- ?7 ~8 k+ P/ y
详情:8 s& r3 W. P6 K# u4 ?

7 }& |% J3 P8 XOutgoing, enthusiastic travellers required to help in our vibrant, colourful Hostel. Ducks & Drakes is looking for exchange workers to help on reception and also with cleaning. ( c! ]9 X  l+ F* z  B/ N
. }' E7 k5 K7 d  A( C- S' q# i
Reception staff naturally need good level English skills, be presentable and reliable, like meeting new people and be prepared to interact with a diverse range of guests from all over the world. No experience necessary as full training will be given. If you are interested in working on reception you must be prepared to stay a minimum of a month � many of our helpers have stayed much longer! Shifts are in the afternoon and evening. You may be asked to help with cleaning during busy periods and also to help with gardening and general maintenance as required.+ n" P7 k- e4 F- k7 k

1 S+ a' x  S! `, C* s9 i5 I: f2 _Cleaning staff need to be energetic, enthusiastic with an eye for detail to ensure Ducks & Drakes is spotlessly clean for our guests. English language skills are not as important in this role but it would be great if you had a sense of fun and adventure. Cleaning shifts are in the morning. If you are interested in joining our clean team please be prepared to stay for a minimum of two weeks. As well as cleaning you may be asked to help with gardening and general maintenance.9 {; k& K) W2 o

) R1 q* e) U: R/ |" TWork 21 hours a week in exchange for free accommodation � not a dorm � If you are travelling with a friend we will generally put you in a twin room or a double room � if there are three of you it will be a three bed share room. If you are travelling alone accommodation will be in a twin room. You will also receive free internet, free use of our laundry facilities and sauna � yes we have a sauna � great after a hike up our fabulous Mt Taranaki or a day catching waves at one of our many surfing spots.
' S; u4 x! O" F: r: k5 N$ F
: [. M3 Z! v$ l+ f' MInterested? Please email today � include your CV and photo and tell me a little bit about yourself, when you would be available and how long you can stay.7 l& w7 ]3 O9 F

4 j3 @' r( K% O* b& C* I6 `+ o
/ J6 g8 A9 \5 G% ^- t6 X1 p+ a& X' q

0 m' d2 N) A+ s! E# X! _( I0 J7 w联系方式:
9 v/ h) |; r! }9 q
- R, a- y3 }" n& D/ ~  l7 b
Submitted On:Saturday, August 31, 2013
Phone:06 758 0404
Email:[email protected]

v9 w* H  F* I4 Q4 q7 H6 [* g' A: k# ]4 a1 U2 \2 C1 q# J

+ W8 ]0 _) W+ o# u, b% q
虎维网推崇"积极、乐观、开放、互助"的打工度假精神理念。
*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 一键登录: 更多»

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|虎维网|WHVer|全球华人打工度假者论坛

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of whvers.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

虎维科技 版权所有

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 05:58